Wednesday, April 30, 2014

twin cities brekkies suggestion #1: victor's 1959 cafe.

Breakfast is a thing for me. Like, a real big thing. I could go on and on again about how much I love mornings but I'll save you the chatter.

You guys, the Twin Cities is loaded with wonderful brekkies places. So here's my first suggestion (of many).

Victor's 1959 Cafe
3756 Grand Ave S, Minneapolis

Here's an unfortunate photo just to prove that it exists and that I go there:


Why you should go.
  • It's Cuban!
  • Breakfast happy hour: Mon-Fri, 8:00am-10:30am
  • Wall graffiti to entertain you while you wait for...
  • Uhmuhgahd delicious foods. Do you want plantains and yucca and mango things and beans and mole for breakfast? Why did I have to ask?
  • Guava jam
  • Good coffee
  • Lovely servers
  • So reasonably priced!
But can I be a vegetarian and still have options?
  • Uh, duh. Beans. Plantains. Yucca. I said it all before.


2 comments: