Thursday, October 4, 2012

the proudest of thursdays.

If there was a song playing at the conclusion of my nut butter making experience, it would be the reprise of "Climb Evr'y Mountain" from The Sound of Music. It would feature me (in traditional Austrian garb), ascending up a grassy hill, jar of almond butter in hand.


If you ever want to feel proud of yourself, take the time to make your own nut butter. It's not hard, it just takes time. 


You can totally handle it, though. And oh, goodness! I'm sorry! Do YOU carry cinnamon honey flaxseed almond butter, Mr. Grocery Store? I didn't think so.


Look at it. The lone champion of the nut butter challenge. I love you, homemade almond butter. You make me feel ALIVE. 

And now I need a nap.

Inspiration (with the addition of everyone's favorite font, Curlz MT):



P.S. I used this recipe as a basis for mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment